The Aluminum company ALLUCO (www.alluco.com) is seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Representative in the France & Europe area with good experience in the Aluminum sector who will have mission to develop and expand its customer network in order to strengthen the presence of its products on the European market.
Main tasks :
- Participate in commercial negotiations with distribution networks throughout France and Europe.
- Prospect new customers and supervise the completion of commercial agreements.
- Ensure the link between the company’s global strategy and the needs of international demand.
- Define a sales and marketing action plan to optimize sales and increase turnover and margins in the affected area.
- Develop a customer portfolio and follow calls for tenders. Interested in being part of a company among the leaders on the Tunisian market with commercial links in Africa, do not hesitate to send your application (CV and cover letter) to the form.
- Level and training: Baccalaureate diploma or more in economics, commerce and sales applied to industry.
- Rigorous and organized with good experience in the industrial technical-commercial field.
- Mastery of sales techniques with good listening skills.
- Significant experience in the field of aluminum and real estate development.
- Mastery – if possible – of regulations and standards related to the aluminum activity.
- Office & Field Position.
- Company car/Computer/telephone.
- Remuneration according to profile + incentives according to objectives.
- Type of contract (CDI/CDD) to be negotiated.
*Interviews will be done remotely*